Pages

January 8, 2006

New Challenge for 2006


I am going to make myself a wallhanging for my sewing space this year...an arty quilt, along with my scrap quilts. I bought this book off of ebay for a good price and it has inspired me to make my own inspiration angel. I want to make a quilt that shows some of my favorite things and represents me...I have some gorgeous scraps of Da Gama indigos a friend gave me that I might piece a background with...try my hand at some celtic knot quilting with bias tape, throw in my favorite CW repros, something to represent my wanderlust and travels, something about books...yoga...etc etc...an inspiration piece. I expect the planning stages will take a while. I also hope to embellish it with fiber for hair, etc and some buttons...it is all just in dream stage, but I really like the quilts in the book!

No comments: