Pages

January 20, 2009

Weight Loss Challenge 2009: Week 2

Down 2.8 lbs for a total of 6.6 lbs so far!!!!

Current weight:  185.2 / 13 stone 3.2 / 84 kilos

I am struggling a bit this week with food cravings and haven't been drinking all the water I should, which I find really helps me keep down my appetite... I weigh in on Fridays, so am hoping for half a pound or a pound loss at the most this week, if I stay on the straight and narrow for the rest of the week!! But still, it is movement forward...

Started yoga last week and am thinking I should have waited for a bit of flab to be gone, lol, I am in a class full of thin bendy pretzels!!

Eek, have to do my weekly digiscrapbooking page, and do a post with the little bit of progress I've made on my projects this week, including a patchwork roman blind that is driving me distracted ! More soon.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Wow, Cathi!! I'm so happy for you! (And more than a little bit envious, too!)

Tazzie said...

Well done Cathi - that's great work. I hope I can be inspired by your success.
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

jenessa said...

wow, you are rocking this weight loss woman!

rachel said...

yayyy!!!
that's awesome!!!

:D

ruthsplace said...

Just wanted to say you are an inspiration. I finally had to admit that none of my clothes fit me properly. I went clothes shopping yesterday and discovered that the clothes that did fit were 2 sizes larger than the ones at home.

First thing after work on Monday I'm headed to the gym to sign up for some sessions with a trainer (I have to have an appointment or I'll make excuses not to go).

Patti said...

Congrats on the weight loss - you will get there!