Pages

March 14, 2011

No major updates on the quilting end, are you getting tired of cards?

I have nothing new to show for my quilts, but check out this new boot I am sporting... I started walking a bit too quickly on it and might have done some damage, so am back to a milder pace of walking, but can now put some weight on it and walk around with one crutch...


I have made some progress on the crazy Hwaet socks! Here is my start I have made...


I've started on yet some more legwarmers for a friend of the girls who also does ballet...


Here comes some more tshirts done for some birthday kids we know!!



I also have done a few more birthday cards, LOL!!
Paddy's Day card for mom!

Gina in WA, there was no way to reply to your comment (no email attached!) and you don't have a blog listed, but I have to agree with you, I am probably posting so much more this year because this cast and surgery are forcing me to sit still!!! With MS you get a bit more tired than you used to (though that could be age and activities too!) and last year I was busy all the time, but chose to ignore the blog more often and keep up with the girls and their activities....I did keep crafting, but not always things that were that interesting to photograph weekly! Once I can walk properly again I will probably not update as often, but hope to keep it too once a month at the very least!

I found out last week that I won a goodie package from a favorite new cardmaking/stamping blogger, Jennifer McGuire, I am so excited and dying to know just what is in this goodie package!! Will show you guys next week..  I am definitely getting into this whole cardmaking thing bigtime....I just keep adding cool blogs to read, anyone know of any cool paper crafting blogs?

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Glad to see you doing well in your recovery.....

barbara said...

Cathi, you are so talented and creative! Everything looks absolutely fabulous!

Micki said...

Glad that you are still staying so busy! Hope you get well soon!
Micki

Ruth's Place said...

I am in awe of the socks!

http://kerins.blogspot.com is a friend of mine - we went to high school together - she makes the most amazing cards and paper craft. I blame her for my current scrapbooking addiction.

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Wow, it looks like you are staying busy with that new machine of yours! The custom shirts/cards are just brilliant! I like the more instant gratification of making smaller items sometimes! Such fun projects! I hope you are healing up well now - just remember when you get that cast off not to overdue it! Cheers! Evelyn