Pages

December 26, 2012

December Snow

This layout was featured on the Manor House flowers blog and
was on the Watch List for CSI!!


Here is my layout I did for Once Upon a Sketch and CSI! I used my gorgeous December C'est Magnifique Kit and some flowers and embellies from past CM kits to make this layout. It is a photo of Aine starting a snowman during a very rare December snow back in 2010.

Here is the gorgeous OUAS sketch:


The challenge for CSI is here:

I used the colors and circles, texture paste, glitter, snowflakes, beads and puffy pain for my evidence and journalled on a tag for my testimony! I don't seem to have too much luck at CSI, but I sure enjoy doing the challenges!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

This is a very beautiful layout. I like it how you integrated the fence, flowers, butterfly to frame the photo, and the color pallette you chose goes so well with the theme.
Happy 2013, Andrea

By the way, I also participated in the challenge, have a look at my blog and if you like, become a memeber http://paperscrapsandscissors.blogspot.com/

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Love the teal/pink color combo you have used on this layout - beautiful details and take on the sketch.
Thank you for playing with us at OUAS in December :-)

Monica said...

I love this. great job!

EFI said...

Adorable page!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS! I wish you Happy New Year!!!

jannekevanveen said...

wow beautiful!! love it happy 2013 greetings Janneke

Svetlana Austin said...

very pretty LO! I like the softnes of it!
thank you for joining us at OUAS!