Pages

September 25, 2013

Embossed Tag Set for Crop Stop


Hello, Cathi here with a tag set this week for Crop Stop!  I started with a base of No. 8 shipping tags and embossed each of them with different Couture Creations Embossing Folders. Since my two folders had flowers and leaves I thought they would be the perfect home for my butterfly and dragonflies dies, also from Couture Creations!

I embossed the first tag with the the Couture Creations Elegance Collection Poetry Embossing Folder and the other with the Couture Creations Fresh & Fun Collection Magical Embossing Folder. To color the tags I used Radiant Rain Spray in Persimmon, then used my Brushed Pewter Metallic Distress Paint to highlight the raised areas.


I paired the Couture Creations Endless Dreams Decorative Die - Magical Butterfly with the Couture Creations Fresh & Fun Collection Magical Embossing Folder, using a favorite wings quote and Couture Creations Moonlight Self-Adhesive Pearls.


My second tag used the Couture Creations Elegance Collection Poetry Embossing Folder and the Couture Creations Endless Dreams Decorative Die - Summer Dragonfly, again with a wings quote and the Couture Creations Moonlight Self-Adhesive Pearls.

I finished both tags off with Pink Lemonade with Pink Lemonade Organdy Swirls Ribbon and Orange on Orange Organdy Swirls Ribbon tied in a double bow for a fun touch.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!


From My Stash
No. 8 Shipping Tags
Martha Stewart Cherish PATP

1 comment:

barbara macaskill said...

Love the colors and the dragonflies and butterflies are absolutely gorgeous!!! TFS!