Pages

September 20, 2013

Purely Ornamental!


Getting into the holiday spirit a little early with these gorgeous Christmas embossing folders from Couture Creations new Wrapped in Joy collection!!!


The Peace and Joy folder had these perfect little ornaments ready to fussy cut. I cut out several of the ornaments with my Non-Stick Craft Scissors. The bottom of the embossing folder has a cute snowflake pattern, I used the center of the Fleur de Frame die to cut out an ornament shape.


I also took the gorgeous Christmas tree from the Early One Morning folder embossed in green to fussy cut and add to my card.


I used the tree and two fussy cut ornaments for my first card, lifting up the elements with 12mm Foam Mounting Tape. To finish off my first card, I added Picket Fence Distress Stain over the raised areas of the embossing for a frosted look, adding some black twine for the ornaments and some Couture Creations Adhesive Pearls on the tree. I fussy cut the Peace sentiment from the Peace and Joy folder and layered it on the tree.


My second card I kept very clean and simple, showing off all the texture from the embossing. I lifted all the ornaments up on 12mm Foam Mounting Tape  as well as the Peace sentiment again, adding a few Adhesive Pearls and natural twine to make the ornaments.


Thanks so much for visiting today, I hope you like the cards!! 

  
Couture Creations products used



No comments: