Pages

October 13, 2013

Sunday Fun: Cards featuring Molossi chipboard and Tilda Summer Blue papers


Just a quick post today to share with you some cards using gorgeous Molossi chipboard pieces! My first card features the gorgeous Small Dress Form #1. It is so intricately cut out I couldn't cover up the chipboard in thick paint so I used gorgeous chalk ink for great coverage and color! I added a quick sentiment some coordinated cut out pieces and paper from Tilda Summer Blues and some gorgeous velvet ribbon in my stash! Simple and elegant, I just love the touch the chipboard adds!


My second card also features the Tilda papers, this one reminds me of a china plate setting. I added a small key from the chipboard Door Handles and Keys set, a doily and some more ribbon and twine. Simple and elegant with a fun French greeting!


For my final card I used some more of the gorgeous green patterned paper and added a tag by Heather Hudson. I took some fencing wire panel chipboard and made it like a trellis for my rose image, again I inked the chippie with pink Prima chalk ink.

Molossi chipboard can be used in so many types of paper crafting, like my recent canvas, cards, layouts and more! Have a stop by their blog to see even more gorgeous inspiration!  Thanks so much for stopping by!!

I'd love to enter the dress form card into the teal and pink color challenge at Inspired by Stamping and I'd love to add the key card into the olive and rose color challenge at the same place, it wouldn't let me link twice with the same post, but would love to enter both cards!!

2 comments:

Leah said...

These are both beautiful! I really love the dress form one and your coloring it with chalk ink looks fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at IBS!

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

These are beautiful! I love them both! The dress form had me swooning! Thank you for joining us! Hugs, Joanna