Pages

October 29, 2013

Tag, I'm it!!


Hi, Cathi here again!! Our current challenge at Frosted Designs is to use a tag on your project, so I figured that for my project this week I would join in and make a card with a tag on it, using the gorgeous Fabscraps Shabbylicious papers, and several other items from the store!

I cut a tag out from the gorgeous Shabbylicious paper featuring the bird and flowers, using the pink gingham paper as the base of the card. I added cheesecloth and vintage seam binding from my stash and then used my Heidi Swapp confetti mask to make the masked hearts. I finished my card off with an UmWow flair and chevron confetti.


And because I always try to make extra projects when at all possible, while I had out all by Fabscraps papers I also put together this card with a die cut doily I had nearby and a great sentiment stamp that fit the chairs perfectly (sit - talk - enjoy) I layered the chair images up on the darker background sheet and then added that to the card. A pretty and simple card to send out!

I hope you will join us for our current challenge, enter a card, a layout, any project you can add a tag to!!




No comments: