Pages

November 1, 2013

Bittersweet


I love this photo of my daughter Aisling, she isn't happy, but she still looks beautiful! We can't just document the shiny happy times, sometimes real life is disappointment and frustration...this is probably a reaction to being told she can't have anymore sweets...lol...a bittersweet moment! It wasn't a serious evil being done here, just a frustration in the life of an 8 year old! Dad is trying his best to console her while smiling a bit too!

I used this beautiful sketch for our new challenge up at Scrap Africa!

Sketch no.23 due 30 October 2013


I used many flowers from my stash, as well as some bling, chipboard pieces and gorgeous burlap butterflies!


The papers are Fabscraps Shabbylicious.

I enjoyed making this and love how it turned out! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments: