Pages

November 28, 2013

Friends Layout for Visible Image



This week I wanted to focus on the gorgeous The Sewing Room stamp set from Visible Image. I fell in love with all the elements from this set and used many of them on the layout: the perfect sentiment "Friends", the measuring tape, the dress form, the two buttons and the stitch line.  I think the stitch line will be a learning curve for me when you are trying to fit it into a shape smaller than the stamp length!! I just consider my stitch lines "rustic" on my patchwork squares background!!


I stamped and embossed the dress form with a great textured embossing powder: Ranger Antiquities California Stucco. I fussy cut it out and then used the Bronte Border stamp to add a subtle script pattern. I added a bit lace and a Prima Finnabair metal piece to finish it. You can see above where I added the two stamped buttons and measuring tape.


I also added the Ripped Fishnet stamp as texture in Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink and the Grunge Polka Dot with some gesso to add more interest to the background. Here you can see a layered chipboard piece that I used from the BoBunny Avenues collection. I added a few Prima flowers from my stash to finish the layout. 

I really love how this turned out and I hope you enjoyed looking! If you like any of the stamps, simply click on the link or image to head to the shop.


Visible Image also run a challenge each month on their blog.
This month the theme is:
Use a Visible Image Sentiment stamp on a project and link it up, easy peasy,
and you could win £20 of your choice of Visible Image gorgeousness!
Join us over at our fan page on Facebook or join our GROUP!
This month if you load a Visible Image project you've created in the group,
you also have a chance at the £20 prize, you have to be in it to win it though,
so I hope you have a look at the site and get some stamps and join in.

HUGE NEWS FOR FRIDAY!!!!



As you may already know, this coming Friday is known as 'Black Friday.'
So, from midnight this Thursday to Midnight on Friday, Visible Image will have a HUGE 50% OFF.....
YES 50% OFF selected stamps and stamp sets!!! 
WOW! Not to be missed! 

Whether you want to buy some NEW stamps for yourself, 
get Christmas pressies for crafty friends, 
or add stamps to your own Christmas wish list....
the date you need is THIS FRIDAY - NOVEMBER 29TH!!! THE PLACE - VISIBLE IMAGE WEBSITE!
www.visibleimage.co.uk
Don't miss out!

     
   

2 comments:

Inkypinkycraft said...

A gorgeous layout, love howyou have used the designs too! Gorgeous x

kerriegurney said...

This is gorgeous Cathi