Pages

December 13, 2013

A Happy Christmas for Creative Expressions


This week I want to share a quick and simple card I made using the gorgeous Henna Mandala and Henna Floral Corner stamps. I embossed the stamps in Creative Expressions White Detail Embossing Powder and then inked the A4 White Cardstock with Festive Berries and Peeled Paint Distress Inks.

I save unusual things for my papercrafting. The white corrugated paper came from the packaging on my daughter Tuc Cracker Snack Pac packaging, I have collected a few of these now as she still loves to eat them! It is fun to be able to use them in my crafting! I love to do vintage cards and use vintage images, so I have added one here and used colors from the image to make my background. I finished off the card with a double bow using 3/8" Sheer Iridescent Ribbon  in Christmas Red.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Henna Floral Corner Pre Cut Stamp  Henna Mandala Pre Cut Stamp  Cosmic Shimmer Detail Emboss Powder True White
Distress Pad Festive BerriesDistress Pad Peeled PaintRibbon Sheer Iridescent Christmas Red 100yds 3/8

1 comment:

Ita said...

I just love this card
Ita