Pages

December 20, 2013

Shrink Plastic Jewelry Set for Creative Expressions


Here is a fun project that looks like it may be hard, but really, all you need is some shrink plastic, some gorgeous stamps and some Stazon ink! The hardest part is fitting on the jewelry findings!!

I chose to use the Henna Petals stamp for this project, just beautiful!! I stamped the design three times on Clear Shrink Plastic. For the earrings I cut the circles smaller not using the whole of the pattern. I used the full design for the pendant. I think inked the other side of the shrink plastic with Pool and Citrus alcohol inks.

After the jewelry pieces were stamped, cut out and inked, I used my heat gun to shrink the plastic and then my Tim Holtz Drill Punch to make the holes for the jewelry.

Henna Petals Pre Cut StampTim Holtz Idea-ology Drill PunchAlcohol Ink Citrus Alcohol Ink Pool

1 comment:

Monica said...

I pass by the Shrink wrap all the time.. I totally want to make something.
I love how you make things seem attainable!