Pages

June 11, 2014

Always Wear Your Invisible Crown


This week our challenge at La-La Land Crafts is Stripes! I decided to use one of the new Hinged Trinket Box Small  boxes for my project this week. I used some gorgeous green striped paper for this as well as the pink striped paper for the flowers!  The box was painted in a bright green paint I had in my stash but I toned it down with brown mist and inks!

I started the box decor with a small vintage image with a little girl with her flower crown. I kept the die cuts minimal on this box so that they were shown off to their best. I started with the Cherry Blossom Branch Die, adding some Rolled Rose Small and Medium Dies flowers with pearl centers.  For a finishing touch I added the Birdhouse Die with a twine bow to accent it. I then added the Beautiful Day Sentiments stamp: Always Wear Your Invisible Crown! I love how this turned out and I am KEEPING this one!!

Thank you so much for visiting!!

1 comment:

Alina said...

so beautiful, Cathi!!!