Pages

June 4, 2014

Toujours


This week at La-La Land Crafts our challenge was to use a Handmade Embellishment! I added the crocheted rolled rose that I made myself to add to the gorgeous La-La Land Crafts Rolled Roses!! I added lots of layers and details to this layout and I hope you like it!!


You can see in this closeup here I started with a layer of gesso and some harlequin patterned masking. I then added the gorgeous Heart Doily Border Die underneath my vintage Parisian image. I love how the Wrought Iron Fence Die mimics the wrought iron on that gorgeous Parisian balcony! Of course I had to add the La-La Land Eiffel Tower die as part of the embellishments.


Under the photo I wanted to treat the flowers like they were part of a flower box on the balcony!! You can see a closeup of my crocheted rose here where I added some pearl stamens. I used a few flowers from my stash and then filled in the flower cluster with the gorgeous roses using the Rolled Rose Large Die and Rolled Rose Small and Medium Dies. I added a little tag and twine with my title on it "Toujours" forever! I finished off the layout with beautiful leaves made from the Open Leaf Flourish Die

La-La Land Crafts has an amazing selection of dies, and of course stamps, 
hope you will come check them out!!