Pages

August 31, 2014

C'est Magnfique's September Kit!!


I'd love to share with you my first layout I did with the gorgeous new C'est Magnfique kit for September, Nature's Journey!!


The kit includes so many gorgeous embellishments and flowers I've tucked in some doilies, tags and die cuts behind my photo here, using Weathered Wood Distress Stain and Ground Coffee Dylusions for coloring the background.  The mask I used in my background is from the July Magnifique Mixed Media kit!!

  
Here you can see the gorgeous Blue Fern chipboard and Prima flowers I used. The chipboard is misted with the Ground Coffee Dylusions spray. I used the Prima stamp included in the main kit along with the ink to do my background stamping.


I have added color to the resin and added lots of flowers and die cuts here. I just love the way this layout turned out!

This is an amazing kit, well worth checking out, you can see the details of all the kits and add ons on our blog HERE!! You can buy the kit and all the gorgeous add ons at the STORE!

4 comments:

Pat Smith said...

Now that is one sad looking girl in the photo but the lay out is anything but sad....love the colors.

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous layout, wonderful added elements.
Yvonne

Ita said...

Hi
Cathi, I will not be able to get out of bed in the morning,and it is all because of your blog BLOG ,I have been looking at the,stunning,interesting,great use of colour,every thing Cathi ,it is a piece of art,I love it.
Ita.

Nicole Doiron said...

Oh my! The background.... SOOOO beautiful! I love it!