Pages

October 1, 2014

Oodles of Doodles Challenge for La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Oodles of DoodlesI doodled a frame around my photo and added some cute hearts, of course I added lots of  La-La Land Crafts dies and stamps too!



I kept this layout relatively clean but I do like the way it turned out. Because of the playful doodles on the photo I didn't want to go to my normal vintage papers so picked out some fun playful papers in pretty soft tones I like. These papers are from Basic Grey Fresh Cut.  I added some Petaloo flowers to my cluster and accented them with the Cherry Blossom Branch Die.  I tucked in the gorgeous Honeycomb Die  behind the photo and added a gorgeous butterfly using the  Fancy Butterfly Die 
.

To finish off the layout I added some misting and drips and some stitching. I added the sentiment "A Dream is a wish your heart makes" from the Beautiful Day Sentiments Stamp Set and the central heart from the Heart Doily Die to make it complete.

Remember, you can join in on all the La-La Land Crafts fun over on our Facebook Page,
where you can also post your own La-la Land Crafts creations. You can also find us on Twitter!

No comments: