Pages

January 1, 2015

Soar Layout for Riddersholm Designs


I thought I'd start the New Year off with a big JUMP! 

I think this gorgeous paper from Vintage Venture is very modern looking and I wanted to pair it with a photo I have been wanting to use of my daughter jumping off of sand dunes at the beach this summer. The modern feel fits the photo of my young daughter, as well as the fun camera and arrow  chipboards from Wycinaka.


You can see many layers here on my layout. I started with a whitewash of gesso, on which I stamped a live laugh love stamp. I fussy cut a vintage balloon from the Vintage Venture collection to layer underneath my photo, I thought it fit the "soar" title I gave the photo.  The balloon image has lots of ropes and netting on it and so I thought it would be fun to tie into that with some twine across the layout.  I also used a garden wall stencils and my Gritty Graphite Texturez by Shimmerz to add some texture to the layout.


I used lots of gorgeous Prima blooms and added in some shells from my stash. I added some cut outs from the Tailgate Marked collection to finish it all of.

I hope we all get a chance to SOAR in 2015!


No comments: