Pages

May 6, 2015

For a Special Lady



This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is For A Special Lady! I have featured many of the new dies again, so many creative ways to use them.


Here you can see the Yin Yang border  tucked in under the photo, it makes a lovely lacy texture. I have also taken to using the Heart Scroll Corners as my favorite leafy type flourish, not the typical way to use it but I think it works effectively!!


I have used the Love die from the Hanging Hearts and Love word die set here again...works well for simply titles on layouts!  I have also used the Diamonds Lattice Border  as a structural element under the photos to bring the line across the page...it works well with the flowers in the layout. You can see the Peace Heart die tucked in here and the Yin Yang and Flower dies in the photo above, all from the Groovy Elements set, they are great for tucking into flower clusters!


Finally here you can see the gorgeous flowers I used, my masking, splats and stamping details and of course a favorite standby die, the Fancy Butterfly.

I always love finding fun creative ways to use the La-La Land dies in my layouts, I hope you like this weeks page!!

Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts 
by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.

No comments: