Pages

May 13, 2015

Sweet Girl


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Photo Inspiration.
Here is the photo we used for inspiration:


Very bright and out of my comfort zone, but I gave it my best!!


I used this fun photo of my daughter eating some rock candy. I turned the photo black and white except for the candy, had a lot of fun doing it!!  In the photo above you can see lots of La-La Land dies!!  Tucked under the photo I used the Honeycomb die. I added some gorgeous Prima flowers and tucked in the Berry Flourish


I added some Stitched Zigzags for a bright graphic effect, then tucked in the Steampunk Heart Cogs die under the photo. Very bright but I hope you like the layout! I named it "Sweet Girl" for my sweet daughter who loves eating sweets!!

Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts 
by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.


1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This looks lovely Cathi.. Love the contrast in color with the chicken wire and your background!