Pages

July 29, 2015

Sweet


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme it is Monochromatic!I used a favorite photo I have of my brother and my girls, just love their faces on this one!

I chose some beautiful Blue Fern Studios paper for my base here, adding two gorgeous Heart Doily Die die cuts for my main motifs. Under my photo I put the Lattice Doily Border Die. I added some gorgeous Prima flowers and a vine. As you can see all my layout and embellishments are in shades of green.

To finish off my layout I added some beautiful butterflies using the Fancy Butterfly Die. I used some Shimmerz Texturez and a damask mask and added the word Sweet.

 Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts 
by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.










1 comment:

nzillingworth said...

LOVE ALL THE TEXTURE AND INTEREST, FAB JOB.