Pages

January 19, 2016

Ocean Cards for Riddersholm Designs


I have some more projects today for Riddersholm Designs using the beautiful Newport collection! Today I'd like to share two beach themed cards using the beautiful cut outs and the gorgeous Shell paper from the collection. I just love the beach theme runnig through this collection and thought this sheet was perfect to use for the dreaming of summer cards!


In my first card I built a cluster of flowers and shells. I have used a beautiful Ink-it flower, several styles of which can be found in the Riddersholm Shop. I have made some rolled roses with the Shells paper using a La-La Land Crafts die and added a Prima flower from my stash. I have tucked in some winter branches and and anchor die also from La-La Land Crafts and some gorgeous netting.  I added the Friends cutout title for my sentiment and finished off the card with some brown stitching.  I added some Brown Glitter Glass to mimic sand around the card.


For my second card, I started with the beautiful sentiment cut out from the collection: "Friends are Like Seashells We Collect Along the Way". I added some more Ink-it flowers and lots of shells. Again I added some netting and gorgeous, adding the wheel. I finished off the card with a double row of stitching.

I really enjoyed doing these beach themed cards and I hope you like them!

1 comment:

Dunja Trautmann said...

Both cards are pretty gorgeous Cathi. Love the style of the cards.

Hugs, Dunja