Pages

February 5, 2018

50 Years Layout! A Willow Kit Project



My parents are celebrating 50 years together at the end of this week!!  I decided I needed to make them a layout and frame it to send to them for the day.  I have used the gorgeous Crate Paper Good Vibes collection to make a bright and cheerful layout.  I love all the gold included in the kit as well, perfect for their golden wedding anniversary! For the base of my layout I chose the gorgeous Flourish paper from the Good Vibes collection.


In this first closeup you can see one of the gorgeous golden frames with pompoms that are included in the main Scrapbooking Kit (TSK). This is the recent photo of my parents I wanted to include. I also used the tag, bird, and stars from the gorgeous Cork and Cardstock Die Cuts also from the TSK!


Here you can see some gorgeous cork die cuts from the TSK, along with the sparkly Together Champagne Glitter Thickers for the Good Vibes collection, you can find these in the TSK as well!


To finish off the layout I added my own text with my parent's wedding date and anniversary date as well as 50 Years using the thickers and another gorgeous frame from the TSK.  This entire layout could be accomplished just using the main kit!!

I hope you like the projects I have made for this week! These kits are so full of goodness and can work with so many different types of projects! I hope that you will come and have a look at the kits and consider subscribing!!  You can find the subscriptions HERE.  Stay tuned for some cards next week using more of the collections.

No comments: